15 December 2009

Has This Ever Happened to Anybody Else I Know?

I was cleaning my house on Tuesday, with the door wide open.

I went outside to wash some clothes. Then I came in, ate lunch, sat down to read, and finally went to go take a little nap.

When I was about flop down on my bed, I noticed an egg, right next to the pillow. I was shocked because the chicken had given no other evidence of being in my house. No tell-tale poop or muddy chicken foot prints. The culprit was definitely a chicken though. There is no one else in the school compound, let alone my house or my bedroom. I was so startled that I skipped the nap.

When I was going to bed at night, I realized that there were a few bits of mud on my bed sheets. I was very relieved to be able to rule out insanity or multiple personalities as the cause of the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment