29 June 2009

Interior Shots of Classroom + My House



All of the classrooms at my school say 'silent' above the door. As far as I can tell, it is meant to deter students from talking during their prep time. It certainly doesn't accomplish its intended purpose.




The other picture shows my sitting room. My house contains three rooms that are this size. To the rigt is my bedroom and to the left is my kitchen. On the floor I am displaying my collection of bottle tops. The class one students at the next door primary school collected these for me and I spent 4 days with the nursery class teaching them about cleaning and playing with water. We had a good time together. I don't think that there is any way that I will be able to use all of these bottle tops as Go pieces, so I will return one day and make shaker instruments with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment